Good Jobs, Green Jobs Kicks off on Tuesday!
Posted by jeckert on 04/30/2010
The 2010 "Good Jobs, Green Jobs" National Conference kicks off this upcoming Tuesday. With guest speakers including Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, Senator John Kerry, AAM Executive Director Scott Paul, and USW President Leo Gerard, the event is not to be missed. Follow "Good Jobs, Green Jobs" on Facebook and be sure to register for the event online. Also, look for AAM's booth at the conference to get information on the future of green manufacturing in America. We'll see you Tuesday!
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013