Business and Labor Urge Support for Clean Energy Manufacturing in the U.S.
Posted by scapozzola on 04/25/2010
On Thursday, April 22, 2010, the 40th Anniversary of Earth Day, groups representing workers, industry, and environmental groups visited U.S. Senate offices to urge support for renewable energy manufacturing in the U.S.
Related recent Blogs
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- What’s in a name? Is the Made In America Festival really all that Made In America? • by mmcmullan • 08/29/2013
- Governors applaud Made in the USA, but do their laws support American manufacturing? • by TGarland • 08/23/2013
- AAM Field Coordinators discuss manufacturing issues in the states • by LDonia • 08/12/2013
- WATCH: NYC bridge steel outsourced to China • by scapozzola • 08/09/2013
- Did you miss the "Want Jobs? Do This." hangout last month? Watch here. • by TGarland • 08/06/2013
- New Amtrak trains, made in USA • by scapozzola • 07/31/2013
- USW's Leo Gerard: NYC's MTA is making excuses to avoid buying American-made steel. • by scapozzola • 07/24/2013