On Our Radar...
Posted by vriz on 03/03/2009
British Prime Minister Gordon Brown is in Washington today to meet with President Obama. Mr. Brown has urged “global cooperation” in the face of a monster of an economic crisis that countries around the world are forced to deal with. Treasury Secretary Geithner is testifying before the House Ways and Means Committee on the White House’s fiscal year 2010 budget proposals. Let’s just say this should be a “spirited” conversation. More on that later. And of course, we’ll be watching what the markets will do today, after sinking to the 1997 level yesterday.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013
- 51 American-made holiday gifts from around the country • by LDonia • 11/27/2013
- The Veep heads to Asia, while Michigan Democrats and automakers press the "currency issue" in TPP talks • by TGarland • 11/27/2013