"Leaders must ensure playing field is level"
Posted by scapozzola on 01/30/2010
Airbus, the French-based aerospace manufacturer, has a track record of using $15 billion in illegal subsidies to win projects costing tens of thousands of American manufacturing jobs. Read AAM Executive Director Scott Paul's op-ed on the subject.
Related recent Blogs
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- November 27, 2013: Tension over the East China Sea and more • by LDonia • 11/27/2013
- Take it from the respected economist: QE and currency manipulation aren't the same thing • by mmcmullan • 11/21/2013
- November 21, 2013: Defense Authorization bill, Trans-Pacific Partnership and Tax Reform, oh my! • by LDonia • 11/21/2013
- November 15, 2013: the wrap-up of POTUS visit edition • by LDonia • 11/15/2013
- All-time record monthly trade deficit with China: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 11/14/2013
- Tracking currency manipulation: Has your representative signed onto HR 1276? • by TGarland • 11/13/2013
- Steelworkers' Gerard talks TPP • by mmcmullan • 11/08/2013
- ReMaking America includes a race to the top • by TGarland • 11/05/2013
- Steel industry fights for level playing field • by LDonia • 10/31/2013