Ahh, the China Problem-- "It's Everywhere"
Posted by scapozzola on 01/15/2010
A quick note from AAM Senior Analyst and China watcher Kerri Toloczko, who is currently enjoying time away from Washington on a Western Caribbean cruise:
The line of the week comes from our Belize tour guide Derek at a military checkpoint: "'Don't worry about the guns going off, they were made in China.'"
Related recent Blogs
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- May 10 2013 Headlines: Obama's focus on manufacturing, U.S.-South Korea summit, and more. • by LRaup • 05/10/2013
- May 8, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-China cyber-spying, April job openings, and more. • by LRaup • 05/08/2013
- Chinese military is hacking U.S. government's computers • by scapozzola • 05/07/2013
- May 6th, 2013 Headlines: manufacturing job growth stalled, China's economy slows, and more... • by LDonia • 05/06/2013
- U.S. Trade Deficit with China Declines in March: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 05/02/2013