Even the Rope!
Posted by admin on 10/08/2008
If there's one thing ManufactureThis loves, it's a fine turn of phrase. So much the better when the fine turn of phrase is in the service of educating people on an important issue. To that end, we present this, from our friends over at Campaign for America's Future: Campaign for America's Future also features an article written by one of ManufactureThis's favorite people, United Steelworkers President Leo Gerard, which we highly recommend you check out. Back later with reaction from tonight's debate, where, I mean, they HAVE to talk about jobs, don't they?
Related recent Blogs
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013