"GOP should use the G20 to change course on manufacturing jobs"
Posted by scapozzola on 09/25/2009
AAM Senior Analyst Kerri Toloczko published a terrific opinion piece in today's San Jose Mercury News in which she notes that Republicans need to get in the game when it comes to tackling China's cheating at world trade:
Republicans should use the G20 summit and other international meetings as a place to start acknowledging manufacturing job losses and consumer safety problems as they relate to China, and go forward to developing market-based reforms to turn their ship around.Read the full op-ed.
Related recent Blogs
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013