"Make it in America"
Posted by scapozzola on 07/27/2010
The website of House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) details the "Make it in America" legislative initiative from House Democrats to increase American manufacturing and create new American jobs. As a recent AAM poll shows, the American public strongly supports a renewed focus on American manufacturing. The website reports on current and pending Make it in America legislation. "Make it in America" bills that have passed the House: •U.S. Manufacturing Enhancement Act •Strengthening Employment Clusters to Organize Regional Success (SECTORS) Act "Make it in America" bills that are scheduled to come to the House Floor: •National Manufacturing Strategy Act •Clean Energy Technology Manufacturing and Export Assistance Act •End the Trade Deficit Act Read more.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013