"Make it in America"
Posted by scapozzola on 07/27/2010
The website of House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) details the "Make it in America" legislative initiative from House Democrats to increase American manufacturing and create new American jobs. As a recent AAM poll shows, the American public strongly supports a renewed focus on American manufacturing. The website reports on current and pending Make it in America legislation. "Make it in America" bills that have passed the House: •U.S. Manufacturing Enhancement Act •Strengthening Employment Clusters to Organize Regional Success (SECTORS) Act "Make it in America" bills that are scheduled to come to the House Floor: •National Manufacturing Strategy Act •Clean Energy Technology Manufacturing and Export Assistance Act •End the Trade Deficit Act Read more.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013