"The 2010 Elections: Channeling the Power of Jobs, Populism and the Angry Voter"
Posted by jeckert on 07/21/2010
We're all set up at Netroots Nation 2010 in fabulous Las Vegas Nevada. Attending? Be sure to stop by our booth for more information on jobs, trade and keeping it made in America. Our panel will take place tomorrow from 10:30-11:45 am, and will feature AAM Executive Director Scott Paul, Campaign for America's Future Fellow Dave Johnson, The Mellman Group's CEO Mark Mellman, and founding member of the Coffee Party Annabel Park. The panel, entitled "The 2010 Elections: Channeling the Power of Jobs, Populism and the Angry Voter," will address current public attitudes and ideas for steering opinion and action more progressively. Be sure to RSVP for the panel and bowling party on Facebook. If you can't make it, ManufactureThis will be liveblogging the panel tomorrow. We hope to see you there!
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013