"The 2010 Elections: Channeling the Power of Jobs, Populism and the Angry Voter"
Posted by jeckert on 07/21/2010
We're all set up at Netroots Nation 2010 in fabulous Las Vegas Nevada. Attending? Be sure to stop by our booth for more information on jobs, trade and keeping it made in America. Our panel will take place tomorrow from 10:30-11:45 am, and will feature AAM Executive Director Scott Paul, Campaign for America's Future Fellow Dave Johnson, The Mellman Group's CEO Mark Mellman, and founding member of the Coffee Party Annabel Park. The panel, entitled "The 2010 Elections: Channeling the Power of Jobs, Populism and the Angry Voter," will address current public attitudes and ideas for steering opinion and action more progressively. Be sure to RSVP for the panel and bowling party on Facebook. If you can't make it, ManufactureThis will be liveblogging the panel tomorrow. We hope to see you there!
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013