Yakima, Washington - Metal water bottles
Now that the weather is cooling down, outdoor activities are becoming more...comfortable. Whether you're hiking, just taking in fall foliage, or playing touch football, it's important to stay well-hydrated.
Liberty Bottleworks, of Yakima, Washington says on its website that it is the only American-made, metal water bottles available. The bottles are BPA free, made from recycled materials and also recyclable. The website also explains that Liberty pledges 1% of its sales to various organizations dedicated to the environment and sustainability. This includes Keep America Beautiful, Big City Mountaineers and the Conservation Alliance. (They're also open to considering other organizations.)
In addition to solid color bottles, Liberty also enlists the talents of up and coming artists from across the United States to design graphic prints. Each artist has a profile on Liberty's website that links to bottles designed by that artist.
Image taken from Liberty Bottle's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- Creating Jobs Now: USW and AAM take the next step in Akron • by TGarland • 04/04/2014