Yakima, Washington - Metal water bottles
Now that the weather is cooling down, outdoor activities are becoming more...comfortable. Whether you're hiking, just taking in fall foliage, or playing touch football, it's important to stay well-hydrated.
Liberty Bottleworks, of Yakima, Washington says on its website that it is the only American-made, metal water bottles available. The bottles are BPA free, made from recycled materials and also recyclable. The website also explains that Liberty pledges 1% of its sales to various organizations dedicated to the environment and sustainability. This includes Keep America Beautiful, Big City Mountaineers and the Conservation Alliance. (They're also open to considering other organizations.)
In addition to solid color bottles, Liberty also enlists the talents of up and coming artists from across the United States to design graphic prints. Each artist has a profile on Liberty's website that links to bottles designed by that artist.
Image taken from Liberty Bottle's website.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013