Yakima, Washington - Metal water bottles
Now that the weather is cooling down, outdoor activities are becoming more...comfortable. Whether you're hiking, just taking in fall foliage, or playing touch football, it's important to stay well-hydrated.
Liberty Bottleworks, of Yakima, Washington says on its website that it is the only American-made, metal water bottles available. The bottles are BPA free, made from recycled materials and also recyclable. The website also explains that Liberty pledges 1% of its sales to various organizations dedicated to the environment and sustainability. This includes Keep America Beautiful, Big City Mountaineers and the Conservation Alliance. (They're also open to considering other organizations.)
In addition to solid color bottles, Liberty also enlists the talents of up and coming artists from across the United States to design graphic prints. Each artist has a profile on Liberty's website that links to bottles designed by that artist.
Image taken from Liberty Bottle's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014