Yakima, Washington - Metal water bottles
Now that the weather is cooling down, outdoor activities are becoming more...comfortable. Whether you're hiking, just taking in fall foliage, or playing touch football, it's important to stay well-hydrated.
Liberty Bottleworks, of Yakima, Washington says on its website that it is the only American-made, metal water bottles available. The bottles are BPA free, made from recycled materials and also recyclable. The website also explains that Liberty pledges 1% of its sales to various organizations dedicated to the environment and sustainability. This includes Keep America Beautiful, Big City Mountaineers and the Conservation Alliance. (They're also open to considering other organizations.)
In addition to solid color bottles, Liberty also enlists the talents of up and coming artists from across the United States to design graphic prints. Each artist has a profile on Liberty's website that links to bottles designed by that artist.
Image taken from Liberty Bottle's website.
Related recent Blogs
- What good's a trade agreement if you don't enforce the on-the-books trade rules? • by mmcmullan • 03/11/2014
- A National Manufacturing Strategy could be the "be all, end all" for depressed wages • by LRaup • 03/11/2014
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014