"Women of Steel"
As reported by Rachel Bennett Steury...
The Alliance for American Manufactuting was (AAM) is in Pittsburgh this week for the United Steelworkers' (USW) Women of Steel Conference. On Saturday and Sunday, AAM Field Staff talked with union women from all over the world about AAM's work in support of manufacturing. Women from as far away as Australia have come to our exhibit and learned about our projects. They appreciate the work we do to level the playing field for all workers. We’ll be here all week talking about trade and jobs and American Manufacturing. If you’re at the conference, stop by and say hello!
Pictured: Meghan McKeefry, Deb Ackerman and Diane Pavlik at our booth.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013