Winter Weather Must-Haves
Winter weather can take a serious toll on everything from your face to your feet. Here are two "made in USA" products to help you weather any winter.
Rosebud Salve is perfect for moisturixing lips, knees and elbows and cheeks. It even helps combat diaper rash. The salve has been made in Woodsboro, Maryland, along with other Rosebud Perfume Co. products for over 100 years.
Keep feet warm with wool blend socks by Two Feet Ahead, made in Atlanta, Georgia.
Bundle up, and stay warm!
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- 51 American-made holiday gifts from around the country • by LDonia • 11/27/2013
- American-made Holiday Shopping: tips and tricks • by LDonia • 11/25/2013
- Maryland commission looks to correct a mistake: letting manufacturing base disappear • by LDonia • 11/18/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- The manufacturing revolution will be crowdfunded • by LDonia • 10/28/2013
- 3D printing may usher in a new era for Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 10/22/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- Happy Belated Manufacturing Day! • by LDonia • 10/07/2013