We're Going on Tour!
Word is getting around about AAM's Fall 2010 "Keep it Made in America" Town Hall Tour. Business News Daily highlights our announcement of the tour claiming that "unemployment and the state of American manufacturing will be hot topics during November’s elections."
AAM Executive Director Scott Paul commented on the tour:
We are providing voters with a chance to ask their candidates directly, ‘What are you going to do about restoring manufacturing and the millions of jobs we've lost to China?' We’ve invited the candidates. Let's see if they’ll face the voters.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013