Weekly Roundup: Sign the Petition to stop China's Cheating, Dispelling Rumors, and More
Take action and sign a petition to the White House to stop China's cheating.
Bipartisan Senate currency bill is a “win for the middle class.”
ABC World News investigates how U.S. infrastructure jobs are being shipped to China.
Support the Senate currency bill to stop China’s currency manipulation.
Senator Ron Wyden explains how unfair trade with China costs U.S. jobs.
Former assistant treasury director Fred Bergsten explains how increasing U.S. exports is an easy way to create jobs.
AAM’s Scott Paul dispels myths about the Senate currency bill.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013