Weekly Roundup: Sign the Petition to stop China's Cheating, Dispelling Rumors, and More
Take action and sign a petition to the White House to stop China's cheating.
Bipartisan Senate currency bill is a “win for the middle class.”
ABC World News investigates how U.S. infrastructure jobs are being shipped to China.
Support the Senate currency bill to stop China’s currency manipulation.
Senator Ron Wyden explains how unfair trade with China costs U.S. jobs.
Former assistant treasury director Fred Bergsten explains how increasing U.S. exports is an easy way to create jobs.
AAM’s Scott Paul dispels myths about the Senate currency bill.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013