Weekly Roundup: Sign the Petition to stop China's Cheating, Dispelling Rumors, and More
Take action and sign a petition to the White House to stop China's cheating.
Bipartisan Senate currency bill is a “win for the middle class.”
ABC World News investigates how U.S. infrastructure jobs are being shipped to China.
Support the Senate currency bill to stop China’s currency manipulation.
Senator Ron Wyden explains how unfair trade with China costs U.S. jobs.
Former assistant treasury director Fred Bergsten explains how increasing U.S. exports is an easy way to create jobs.
AAM’s Scott Paul dispels myths about the Senate currency bill.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013