The Week in Review: Super Bowl Ads, Good Jobs, Green Jobs and Currency Reform
In case you missed it...here are this week's top stories from ManufactureThis:
The official 2010 trade figures came out showing a record deficit with China.
The House re-introduced the Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act.
Plus, we were wowed by the number of Super Bowl ads that focused on American manufacturing. Check out our video of the Green Bay Packers talking jobs and what manufacturing and factories mean to their community and their team.
Coming up, we've got some great pop-culture items for the weekend, so stay tuned!
Related recent Blogs
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013