Week in Review: Obama Continues to Ignore China's Cheating, Coffee Companies Brew Up New Jobs, and More.
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) released a statement today on the latest jobs report, which held less-than-stellar news for American manufacturing. Click here to listen to an audio statement by AAM Executive Director Scott Paul.
The President is so busy ignoring China’s currency manipulation that he may not remember to incorporate Buy America policies into his planned expansion of infrastructure investment.
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul stopped by MSNBC’s The Ed Show to discuss some shocking facts about U.S. manufacturing.
At least two companies are still trying to locate jobs here in the U.S. – Starbucks and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters. Too bad Whirlpool isn’t following suit...
Here’s to hoping that the steel used to replace the Tappan Zee Bridge in upstate New York will be Made in the USA, because we’ve seen what happens when you use Chinese steel to build bridges.
And finally, the GOP Presidential hopefuls squared off in a Manufacturing Roundtable this week in Pella, Iowa. Be sure to check out Job Search to see what they said. Fun Fact: A couple of them didn’t even mention the word ‘manufacturing’.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013