Week in Review: Obama authorizes a Trade Enforcement Center, WV passes Buy America laws, and more.
President Obama authorized a Trade Enforcement Center to help level the playing field for American manufacturers.
The West Virginia House of delegates passed new Buy America provisions.
Presidential hopefuls weighed in on manufacturing.
A Senate report called out China’s green energy cheating.
The NIST plans to open two new Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Centers.
With demand for American-made autos higher than ever, we need to make sure auto supply companies can keep up.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013