WATCH Tomorrow: America’s small manufacturers: leaders in innovation and job creation
“ReMaking America” authors will discuss how small and mid-sized domestic manufacturers are accelerating innovation, creating sustainable jobs, and securing our nation’s role in the global economy
Tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. EST, authors of ReMaking America, the just-released volume from the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), will host a live Google Hangout highlighting the immense contribution that small and mid-sized manufacturers are making to American innovation – and the challenges ahead.
The discussion will be hosted by AAM Vice President for State Government Affairs Brian Lombardozzi. He will be joined by Stacey Jarrett Wagner, Manager of Workforce Systems Development at the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership; and Sridhar Kota, Professor of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Michigan and former Assistant Director for Advanced Manufacturing at the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy.
They’ll discuss their prescriptions for a thriving U.S. manufacturing sector and take your comments and questions.
We hope you’ll join us!
Here are the details:
When: Thursday, November 14, 2:00 pm. EST
Where: AAM Google+ Homepage
How: Sign up now to participate and we’ll send you a reminder when the hangout begins! From that page, you’ll be able to watch the discussion and submit questions in real time.
Related recent Blogs
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014