WATCH: "Made in the U.S." campaign launched in Bay Area, ABC7-TV, San Francisco
The Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) "Should Be Made in America" campaign was featured on KGO/ABC-TV in San Francisco yesterday. The campaign is pushing for public works projects to be made in the U.S.
Correspondent David Louie interviewed AAM Executive Director Scott Paul:
"There should be an obligation for public officials to try to employ Americans when they're spending tax dollars instead of subsidizing jobs in China," Alliance for American Manufacturing spokesperson Scott Paul said.
Watch the full segment:
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013