WATCH: Chronicling the decline of American Manufacturing -- and working to bring it back again
Last night, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) President Scott Paul and American Made Movie filmmaker Vincent Vittorio appeared on MSNBC's The Ed Show to discuss the state of U.S. manufacturing.
We need made-in-America to make sure that we can have more of these success stories like those in American Made Movie. We can have strong communites and a nation that is able to create well-paying jobs. The factor that we need is manufacturing at its core.
As Vittorio says, the American-made brand has become sexy again.
Related recent Blogs
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013
- 51 American-made holiday gifts from around the country • by LDonia • 11/27/2013
- The Veep heads to Asia, while Michigan Democrats and automakers press the "currency issue" in TPP talks • by TGarland • 11/27/2013