WATCH: Chronicling the decline of American Manufacturing -- and working to bring it back again
Last night, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) President Scott Paul and American Made Movie filmmaker Vincent Vittorio appeared on MSNBC's The Ed Show to discuss the state of U.S. manufacturing.
We need made-in-America to make sure that we can have more of these success stories like those in American Made Movie. We can have strong communites and a nation that is able to create well-paying jobs. The factor that we need is manufacturing at its core.
As Vittorio says, the American-made brand has become sexy again.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013