WATCH: Chronicling the decline of American Manufacturing -- and working to bring it back again
Last night, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) President Scott Paul and American Made Movie filmmaker Vincent Vittorio appeared on MSNBC's The Ed Show to discuss the state of U.S. manufacturing.
We need made-in-America to make sure that we can have more of these success stories like those in American Made Movie. We can have strong communites and a nation that is able to create well-paying jobs. The factor that we need is manufacturing at its core.
As Vittorio says, the American-made brand has become sexy again.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- The U.S. needs a stronger domestic supply chain in the event of an attack • by TGarland • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014