WATCH: Chronicling the decline of American Manufacturing -- and working to bring it back again
Last night, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) President Scott Paul and American Made Movie filmmaker Vincent Vittorio appeared on MSNBC's The Ed Show to discuss the state of U.S. manufacturing.
We need made-in-America to make sure that we can have more of these success stories like those in American Made Movie. We can have strong communites and a nation that is able to create well-paying jobs. The factor that we need is manufacturing at its core.
As Vittorio says, the American-made brand has become sexy again.
Related recent Blogs
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014