WATCH: Chronicling the decline of American Manufacturing -- and working to bring it back again
Last night, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) President Scott Paul and American Made Movie filmmaker Vincent Vittorio appeared on MSNBC's The Ed Show to discuss the state of U.S. manufacturing.
We need made-in-America to make sure that we can have more of these success stories like those in American Made Movie. We can have strong communites and a nation that is able to create well-paying jobs. The factor that we need is manufacturing at its core.
As Vittorio says, the American-made brand has become sexy again.
Related recent Blogs
- Labor Day Travel a Reminder Why We Need Infrastructure Investment • by elizabethbb • 08/29/2014
- Terri Lynn Land’s Transportation Plan is… Interesting • by elizabethbb • 08/28/2014
- Made in China: “A Mistake That Will Be Hard to Turn Around For Decades” • by elizabethbb • 08/27/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- Burger King Brouhaha Shows Tax Reform Debate Will Be Potent • by mmcmullan • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- Trade Data Pours Cold Water on "Rising Star" Outlook for American Manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 08/21/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- If America Won’t Invest in America’s Infrastructure, China Will • by elizabethbb • 08/19/2014