WATCH: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul on News 14 Carolina
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul was recently interviewed by Time Warner affiliate News 14 Carolina, and was asked about President Obama’s plans to improve American manufacturing:
Scott Paul, executive director of the Alliance for American Manufacturing, says while it isn't going to employ millions of people like it may have in the 1950s and the 1960s, this plan can grow employment.
“We can grow that output and ultimately that benefits all the community where that factory is located,” he said.
Related recent Blogs
- Generally favorable manufacturing survey for New York state • by scapozzola • 06/18/2013
- President Obama talks about China on Charlie Rose. • by scapozzola • 06/18/2013
- Checking-in from manufacturing conferences in Wisconsin • by LDonia • 06/17/2013
- Make the right choice for your pet -- buy American-made • by TGarland • 06/17/2013
- A Discussion on the Obama-Xi Summit • by TGarland • 06/13/2013
- Chart of the Day: A tough three months for America's manufacturing sector • by LDonia • 06/13/2013
- Manufacturing employment will level off, says report • by mmcmullan • 06/12/2013
- The Relationship Between the U.S. and China • by TGarland • 06/12/2013
- Could U.S. tech manufacturing see a mini-rebound? • by LDonia • 06/11/2013
- The key to the success of the U.S. military: a strong U.S. industrial base • by TGarland • 06/11/2013