Warm your home or office the American-made way
We're sure you don’t need your friends at the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) to tell you this, but please allow us to overstep our boundaries: It’s cold out there!
If you’ve reached the point where you’re considering new heating options for your home, we’ve got an idea for you: the Envi heater.
We chose to build the envi heater in the USA, primarily for quality and safety reasons, but also because this would be a way for us to "give back" by helping to create American jobs.
Eheat.com makes three different models of its wall-mounted, electric panel heater. Each runs for the same price, $139.95. The heaters are fanless, operating a 100 percent convection system. The site suggests these heaters, which come with built-in thermostats, will help users save up to 50% percent on heating bills.
An economically priced, American-made heater that will help save money on heating bills? Works for us.
Check out the Envi heater on eheat.com.
Image from eheat.com
Related recent Blogs
- What good's a trade agreement if you don't enforce the on-the-books trade rules? • by mmcmullan • 03/11/2014
- A National Manufacturing Strategy could be the "be all, end all" for depressed wages • by LRaup • 03/11/2014
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014