VIDEO: AAM at the High Point Market Made in America Pavilion
Last month, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) traveled to High Point, NC to attend the biannual High Point Market, the largest home furnishings industry trade show in the world.
This year, for the first time ever, the market included a 16,000 square foot Made in America Pavilion which showcased 30 companies that manufacture their products exclusively in the U.S.
Watch our new video to learn more about the Made in America Pavilion, and to hear why the participating companies are proud to Keep it Made in America:
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013