Victims of Toxic Chinese Drywall
Thousands of American families who were forced from their homes as a result of toxic Chinese drywall are urging President Obama to press the issue with Chinese President Hu Jintao.
A group representing families impacted by toxic Chinese drywall in 42 states issued a statement today:
“Through no fault of our own, we are the victims of a heartless business plan to turn a profit at any cost. In turn, countless families have been forced out of their homes and are now left with extreme financial hardship and, in some cases, serious medical conditions.
“We are simply out of options. The Consumer Product Safety Commission continues to study the issue with no end in sight."
Related recent Blogs
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013