This Valentine’s Day, show U.S. manufacturers some love: Buy American-made
Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, but there’s still time to pick up some gifts and goodies for that special someone in your life. And what better way to say “I love you” to both your sweetheart AND American manufacturers and their workers than by purchasing American-made products?
Here are some great American-made gift ideas to help you keep your Valentine’s Day Made in the USA:
Marble King marble necklace: This simple and elegant pendant comes with 30 interchangeable 9/16" marbles to suit your mood, feeling, or attire.
BASIL&PAPE Jewelry: High-end statement pieces that are 100% made in America.
Cangles: Unique handmade recycled jewelry and gifts from a family-run Michigan business.
Charming Life red quartz earrings: Classic pendant earrings available on overstock.com. (Free express shipping available!)
Necco: The oldest multi-line candy company in the United States. Revere, MA-based Necco makes these beloved Valentine’s Day Sweethearts and other famous American goodies such Necco Wafers, Clark Bars, and Mary Jane’s.
Esther Price Candies: A wide selection of chocolate and other treats all made in Dayton, OH.
Bissinger’s Chocolates: Delicious chocolates, hand-made in St. Louis, MO since 1927.
Wolfgang Candy Company: A York, PA-based confectionary company that has been family owned and operated since 1921.
Vermont Teddy Bear Company: Snuggle up with a special, American-made Valentine’s Day bear from this Vermont-based company.
Yankee Candle “True Rose” candle: Keep your home smelling like roses long after Valentine’s day with this rose-scented candle, manufactured in Yankee Candle’s South Deerfield, MA factory.
Pure Integrity Candles: Set the mood with these 100% American-made soy candles.
Orvis U.S. Patent No. 150,883 collection: Keep the man in your life stylish and warm this February with American-made gear from Orvis.
Steel Petal Press Greeting Cards: Say “I Love You” the old fashioned way with these American-made Valentine’s Day greeting cards.
Related recent Blogs
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- If America Won’t Invest in America’s Infrastructure, China Will • by elizabethbb • 08/19/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- Improving Our Railways: A Key Part of Rebuilding America • by elizabethbb • 08/14/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- WTO Upholds Ruling Finding China Guilty in Rare Earths Export Restraints Case: Alliance for American Manufacturing statement. • by scapozzola • 08/07/2014
- No, Technology Isn’t an Automatic Job Killer • by elizabethbb • 08/07/2014
- Secretary Foxx Wants YOU… to Do Something about Infrastructure • by elizabethbb • 08/06/2014