This Valentine’s Day, show U.S. manufacturers some love: Buy American-made
Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, but there’s still time to pick up some gifts and goodies for that special someone in your life. And what better way to say “I love you” to both your sweetheart AND American manufacturers and their workers than by purchasing American-made products?
Here are some great American-made gift ideas to help you keep your Valentine’s Day Made in the USA:
Marble King marble necklace: This simple and elegant pendant comes with 30 interchangeable 9/16" marbles to suit your mood, feeling, or attire.
BASIL&PAPE Jewelry: High-end statement pieces that are 100% made in America.
Cangles: Unique handmade recycled jewelry and gifts from a family-run Michigan business.
Charming Life red quartz earrings: Classic pendant earrings available on overstock.com. (Free express shipping available!)
Necco: The oldest multi-line candy company in the United States. Revere, MA-based Necco makes these beloved Valentine’s Day Sweethearts and other famous American goodies such Necco Wafers, Clark Bars, and Mary Jane’s.
Esther Price Candies: A wide selection of chocolate and other treats all made in Dayton, OH.
Bissinger’s Chocolates: Delicious chocolates, hand-made in St. Louis, MO since 1927.
Wolfgang Candy Company: A York, PA-based confectionary company that has been family owned and operated since 1921.
Vermont Teddy Bear Company: Snuggle up with a special, American-made Valentine’s Day bear from this Vermont-based company.
Yankee Candle “True Rose” candle: Keep your home smelling like roses long after Valentine’s day with this rose-scented candle, manufactured in Yankee Candle’s South Deerfield, MA factory.
Pure Integrity Candles: Set the mood with these 100% American-made soy candles.
Orvis U.S. Patent No. 150,883 collection: Keep the man in your life stylish and warm this February with American-made gear from Orvis.
Steel Petal Press Greeting Cards: Say “I Love You” the old fashioned way with these American-made Valentine’s Day greeting cards.
Related recent Blogs
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013