USW holds Civil Rights Conference in Cincinnati
This past weekend, the United Steelworkers (USW) hosted their 16th International Civil Rights Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio.
USW President Leo Gerard addressed a crowd of 400, as did Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-OH).
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) staffed an exhibit at the conference and handed out literature on some of AAM's key issues, including: Buy America preferences, currency manipulation, and saving America's auto parts industry.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014