USW holds Civil Rights Conference in Cincinnati
This past weekend, the United Steelworkers (USW) hosted their 16th International Civil Rights Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio.
USW President Leo Gerard addressed a crowd of 400, as did Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-OH).
The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) staffed an exhibit at the conference and handed out literature on some of AAM's key issues, including: Buy America preferences, currency manipulation, and saving America's auto parts industry.
Related recent Blogs
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013