U.S. Reps. Don Manzullo (R-IL) and Tim Ryan (D-OH) launch new House Manufacturing Caucus website
Want know more about what your Member of Congress is doing to fight for U.S. manufacturing?
Reps. Don Manzullo (R-IL) and Tim Ryan (D-OH), co-chairs of the House Manufacturing Caucus, recently launched a website to help keep citizens informed about the activities of the caucus.
The new website – www.housemanufacturingcaucus.com – will chronicle the caucus’ efforts in the 112th Congress to strengthen U.S. manufacturing and help employers put Americans back to work.
Manzullo and Ryan co-founded the Caucus in 2003. Nearly 80 Members of Congress have already joined the House Manufacturing Caucus, and membership continues to climb.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- The U.S. needs a stronger domestic supply chain in the event of an attack • by TGarland • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014