U.S. Reps. Don Manzullo (R-IL) and Tim Ryan (D-OH) launch new House Manufacturing Caucus website
Want know more about what your Member of Congress is doing to fight for U.S. manufacturing?
Reps. Don Manzullo (R-IL) and Tim Ryan (D-OH), co-chairs of the House Manufacturing Caucus, recently launched a website to help keep citizens informed about the activities of the caucus.
The new website – www.housemanufacturingcaucus.com – will chronicle the caucus’ efforts in the 112th Congress to strengthen U.S. manufacturing and help employers put Americans back to work.
Manzullo and Ryan co-founded the Caucus in 2003. Nearly 80 Members of Congress have already joined the House Manufacturing Caucus, and membership continues to climb.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- Foxx takes to the road to push for transportation fixes • by mmcmullan • 04/17/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014