U.S. Officials Meeting with Chinese Counterparts in DC
U.S. Commerce Secretary Gary Locke and U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk have been co-chairing the U.S.-China Joint Commission on Commerce and Trade (JCCT) meeting in Washington yesterday and today with Chinese Vice Premier Wang Qishan.
Reuters offers a look at key trade problems between the two countries. Read more.
Related recent Blogs
- Generally favorable manufacturing survey for New York state • by scapozzola • 06/18/2013
- President Obama talks about China on Charlie Rose. • by scapozzola • 06/18/2013
- Checking-in from manufacturing conferences in Wisconsin • by LDonia • 06/17/2013
- Make the right choice for your pet -- buy American-made • by TGarland • 06/17/2013
- June 17, 2013 Headlines: Negotiation of a free trade deal, North Korea's proposition for the U.S., and more. • by LRaup • 06/17/2013
- A Discussion on the Obama-Xi Summit • by TGarland • 06/13/2013
- Chart of the Day: A tough three months for America's manufacturing sector • by LDonia • 06/13/2013
- June 13, 2013 Headlines: Bill Clinton's take on U.S. manufacturing, troubled trade agreements, and more. • by LRaup • 06/13/2013
- Manufacturing employment will level off, says report • by mmcmullan • 06/12/2013
- The Relationship Between the U.S. and China • by TGarland • 06/12/2013