The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC) will hold a hearing today on China’s State-Owned Enterprises
The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC) will be holding a public hearing today on State-Owned and State-Controlled Enterprises. The hearing will include an overview of the competitive challenges posed by Chinese State-Owned Enterprises and public policy options available to address these challenges.
The hearing will run from 9:00 am to 3:15 pm in the Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 562.
Panelists’ bios, written statements, and streaming video of the hearing will be available on the Commission’s Web Site at www.uscc.gov.
Stay tuned for hearing highlights and analysis.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Japan's currency moves are heating up a trade problem • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013