The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC) will hold a hearing today on China’s State-Owned Enterprises
The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC) will be holding a public hearing today on State-Owned and State-Controlled Enterprises. The hearing will include an overview of the competitive challenges posed by Chinese State-Owned Enterprises and public policy options available to address these challenges.
The hearing will run from 9:00 am to 3:15 pm in the Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 562.
Panelists’ bios, written statements, and streaming video of the hearing will be available on the Commission’s Web Site at www.uscc.gov.
Stay tuned for hearing highlights and analysis.
Related recent Blogs
- Maine State Senate Passes Buy American Legislation • by scapozzola • 06/19/2013
- Generally favorable manufacturing survey for New York state • by scapozzola • 06/18/2013
- President Obama talks about China on Charlie Rose. • by scapozzola • 06/18/2013
- Checking-in from manufacturing conferences in Wisconsin • by LDonia • 06/17/2013
- Make the right choice for your pet -- buy American-made • by TGarland • 06/17/2013
- A Discussion on the Obama-Xi Summit • by TGarland • 06/13/2013
- Chart of the Day: A tough three months for America's manufacturing sector • by LDonia • 06/13/2013
- Manufacturing employment will level off, says report • by mmcmullan • 06/12/2013
- The Relationship Between the U.S. and China • by TGarland • 06/12/2013
- Could U.S. tech manufacturing see a mini-rebound? • by LDonia • 06/11/2013