The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC) will hold a hearing today on China’s State-Owned Enterprises
The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC) will be holding a public hearing today on State-Owned and State-Controlled Enterprises. The hearing will include an overview of the competitive challenges posed by Chinese State-Owned Enterprises and public policy options available to address these challenges.
The hearing will run from 9:00 am to 3:15 pm in the Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 562.
Panelists’ bios, written statements, and streaming video of the hearing will be available on the Commission’s Web Site at www.uscc.gov.
Stay tuned for hearing highlights and analysis.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013