The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC) will hold a hearing today on China’s State-Owned Enterprises
The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC) will be holding a public hearing today on State-Owned and State-Controlled Enterprises. The hearing will include an overview of the competitive challenges posed by Chinese State-Owned Enterprises and public policy options available to address these challenges.
The hearing will run from 9:00 am to 3:15 pm in the Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 562.
Panelists’ bios, written statements, and streaming video of the hearing will be available on the Commission’s Web Site at www.uscc.gov.
Stay tuned for hearing highlights and analysis.
Related recent Blogs
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013