Upcoming Panel Discussion: "Revitalizing Manufacturing"
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul will serve as a panelist at the April 13 Amerimold Conference in Rosemont, Illinois. Paul will discuss urgently needed policy prescriptions to rebuild America's industrial base that can help drive job creation in the U.S.
In addition to moderator Bill Wood, of Mountaintop Economics & Research, Paul will be joined by Jeff Mengel (Plante & Moran), Alan Tonelson (U.S. Business and Industry Council), and Harry Moser (Reshoring Initiative).
Moser, who founded the Reshoring Initiative, writes and speaks nationally on efforts to revitalize U.S. manufacturing. He was recently interviewed by Assembly Magazine and talked about his longtime efforts to reverse the deleterious effects of outsourcing.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- John Porcari, DOT Buy America champion, is stepping down • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013