Tune-in tonight to ABC World News at 6:30 pm ET for a look at infrastructure investment in the U.S.
ABC World News has been running a series of segments called 'Made in America.' Tonight they plan to air a piece looking at infrastructure investment in the U.S. Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul gave an interview for the segment that explains why the use of Buy America policy in the construction of our nation's roads, bridges, waterworks, and other infrastructure can help create good-paying U.S. jobs.
Tune-in to ABC World News tonight at 6:30 pm ET.
Read more about Buy America policy.
Related recent Blogs
- Rep.Tim Ryan leads effort to prioritize U.S. manufacturing in tax reform discussions • by TGarland • 12/20/2013
- QOTD: AAM President Scott Paul talks young workers in manufacturing • by TGarland • 12/19/2013
- ITC made the right call on hot-rolled steel imports • by mmcmullan • 12/18/2013
- WE ARE ... made in Pennsylvania • by TGarland • 12/18/2013
- ITC Rules in Favor of America's Steel Industry: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement • by scapozzola • 12/17/2013
- AAM photo caption contest: What are Obama and his trade team talking about? • by mmcmullan • 12/17/2013
- New report shows manufacturing is rebounding, but could use a legislative leg up • by LDonia • 12/17/2013
- ITC ruling on hot-rolled steel products coming today • by mmcmullan • 12/17/2013
- Don't worry, Peter Beinart, we care about rising U.S.-China tension • by mmcmullan • 12/16/2013
- December 16, 2013: Obama's #mfg pledges and promises • by mmcmullan • 12/16/2013