Tune-in tonight to ABC World News at 6:30 pm ET for a look at infrastructure investment in the U.S.
ABC World News has been running a series of segments called 'Made in America.' Tonight they plan to air a piece looking at infrastructure investment in the U.S. Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul gave an interview for the segment that explains why the use of Buy America policy in the construction of our nation's roads, bridges, waterworks, and other infrastructure can help create good-paying U.S. jobs.
Tune-in to ABC World News tonight at 6:30 pm ET.
Read more about Buy America policy.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013