Trump’s clothing line: Made in China
Though we like what Donald Trump has being saying about China’s undervalued currency and the need to bring jobs back to the U.S., we don’t like the fact that his signature clothing line is actually made in China.
We hope that Trump keeps talking tough about China, but that he starts practicing what he’s preaching and brings his own manufacturing businesses back to the U.S.
Related recent Blogs
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- The Veep heads to Asia, while Michigan Democrats and automakers press the "currency issue" in TPP talks • by TGarland • 11/27/2013
- G+ Hangout postponed! • by LDonia • 11/26/2013
- Americans increasingly sweating this economy, and it's no surprise • by mmcmullan • 11/26/2013