Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A.
I'll just come out and admit it, I'm one of those people who likes to travel in 'comfies.' You know: sweats, flip-flops or slippers, etc. You won't catch me on a six-hour flight in slacks and a blouse or a neatly pressed dress.
And I assume, based on cursory observations in airports and train stations across the country over the last couple of decades, that many of you are like me.
This is relevant, of course, because in just a couple weeks time, holiday travel time begins.
So for those of you shopping for some new travel apparel, I present Swami Sportswear.
The company guarantees its products are 100 perecent Made in the U.S.A. Its website describes the reasons behind the commitment:
Quality, reliability and price are important factors to us and after careful research, American made beat the imports in all three categories. We are able to price our products similarly and often times lower than imported goods.
So as you're planning your travel day threads, keep in mind Swami Sportswear as an affordable, Made in America alternative to whatever you find on the racks in the mall.
Image from Swami Sportswear website.
Related recent Blogs
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- August 8, 2014: Maury is a close second to trade data in our book • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- No, Technology Isn’t an Automatic Job Killer • by elizabethbb • 08/07/2014