Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A.
I'll just come out and admit it, I'm one of those people who likes to travel in 'comfies.' You know: sweats, flip-flops or slippers, etc. You won't catch me on a six-hour flight in slacks and a blouse or a neatly pressed dress.
And I assume, based on cursory observations in airports and train stations across the country over the last couple of decades, that many of you are like me.
This is relevant, of course, because in just a couple weeks time, holiday travel time begins.
So for those of you shopping for some new travel apparel, I present Swami Sportswear.
The company guarantees its products are 100 perecent Made in the U.S.A. Its website describes the reasons behind the commitment:
Quality, reliability and price are important factors to us and after careful research, American made beat the imports in all three categories. We are able to price our products similarly and often times lower than imported goods.
So as you're planning your travel day threads, keep in mind Swami Sportswear as an affordable, Made in America alternative to whatever you find on the racks in the mall.
Image from Swami Sportswear website.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014