Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A.
I'll just come out and admit it, I'm one of those people who likes to travel in 'comfies.' You know: sweats, flip-flops or slippers, etc. You won't catch me on a six-hour flight in slacks and a blouse or a neatly pressed dress.
And I assume, based on cursory observations in airports and train stations across the country over the last couple of decades, that many of you are like me.
This is relevant, of course, because in just a couple weeks time, holiday travel time begins.
So for those of you shopping for some new travel apparel, I present Swami Sportswear.
The company guarantees its products are 100 perecent Made in the U.S.A. Its website describes the reasons behind the commitment:
Quality, reliability and price are important factors to us and after careful research, American made beat the imports in all three categories. We are able to price our products similarly and often times lower than imported goods.
So as you're planning your travel day threads, keep in mind Swami Sportswear as an affordable, Made in America alternative to whatever you find on the racks in the mall.
Image from Swami Sportswear website.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014