Taylor Stitch: Unique Clothing, Made in San Francisco
Taylor Stitch is a clothing company based in San Francisco. The company has a unique and versatile collection of styles for men and women, all manufactured in the U.S. A new collection is released weekly. Here’s a part of their story:
“In March of 2008, we began everything in our apartment at the corner of Taylor & Clay Streets in San Francisco. The three of us set out to create the best custom shirt possible. We partnered with a family business that has been manufacturing custom shirts in the U.S. for over 85 years. Working closely with the factory and our customers, we trimmed fits and modernized style details to create a more versatile shirt.
“Using plundered and found materials we constructed our store and opened it in March of 2011.”
The company ships items to domestic and international locations.
Head over to Taylor Stitch and checkout their collections. You might find something nice for the summer.
Related recent Blogs
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- August 8, 2014: Maury is a close second to trade data in our book • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- No, Technology Isn’t an Automatic Job Killer • by elizabethbb • 08/07/2014