Taylor Stitch: Unique Clothing, Made in San Francisco
Taylor Stitch is a clothing company based in San Francisco. The company has a unique and versatile collection of styles for men and women, all manufactured in the U.S. A new collection is released weekly. Here’s a part of their story:
“In March of 2008, we began everything in our apartment at the corner of Taylor & Clay Streets in San Francisco. The three of us set out to create the best custom shirt possible. We partnered with a family business that has been manufacturing custom shirts in the U.S. for over 85 years. Working closely with the factory and our customers, we trimmed fits and modernized style details to create a more versatile shirt.
“Using plundered and found materials we constructed our store and opened it in March of 2011.”
The company ships items to domestic and international locations.
Head over to Taylor Stitch and checkout their collections. You might find something nice for the summer.
Related recent Blogs
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014
- White House's manufacturing policy guru acknowledges ALL manufacturing is advanced • by TGarland • 07/10/2014