Taylor Stitch: Unique Clothing, Made in San Francisco
Taylor Stitch is a clothing company based in San Francisco. The company has a unique and versatile collection of styles for men and women, all manufactured in the U.S. A new collection is released weekly. Here’s a part of their story:
“In March of 2008, we began everything in our apartment at the corner of Taylor & Clay Streets in San Francisco. The three of us set out to create the best custom shirt possible. We partnered with a family business that has been manufacturing custom shirts in the U.S. for over 85 years. Working closely with the factory and our customers, we trimmed fits and modernized style details to create a more versatile shirt.
“Using plundered and found materials we constructed our store and opened it in March of 2011.”
The company ships items to domestic and international locations.
Head over to Taylor Stitch and checkout their collections. You might find something nice for the summer.
Related recent Blogs
- IMTS 2014: The View From AAM's Booth • by mmcmullan • 09/12/2014
- Sneak Peek: Titan-American Built Star Titan Gilroy Chats with Scott Paul about the Made-in-China Bay Bridge • by elizabethbb • 09/10/2014
- Visit AAM This Week at the International Manufacturing Technology Show • by TGarland • 09/07/2014
- Manufacturing sector gains zero jobs in August: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 09/05/2014
- Joe Biden Praises Apprenticeships at NH Shipyard • by mmcmullan • 09/03/2014
- We’re Celebrating Factory Man — and You Could Win a Copy! • by elizabethbb • 09/03/2014
- Budweiser Made in America Festival Lives Up to Its Name • by TGarland • 09/02/2014
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014