TAKE ACTION: Tell Congress to stand up to China's currency peg.
It’s hard to believe that Congress could pass a bill today that would create American jobs, lower the trade deficit, strengthen our economy, and not cost taxpayers a dime. Or that 83 percent of U.S. voters support this bill.
A bill with bipartisan support was introduced yesterday to give American businesses and workers more tools to deter China and other nations from cheating by making their imports cheaper and our exports harder to sell in their markets.
TAKE ACTION: Click here to Tell your Member of Congress to cosponsor the Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act of 2013 and get it passed.
Related recent Blogs
- Maine State Senate Passes Buy American Legislation • by scapozzola • 06/19/2013
- Generally favorable manufacturing survey for New York state • by scapozzola • 06/18/2013
- President Obama talks about China on Charlie Rose. • by scapozzola • 06/18/2013
- Checking-in from manufacturing conferences in Wisconsin • by LDonia • 06/17/2013
- Make the right choice for your pet -- buy American-made • by TGarland • 06/17/2013
- June 17, 2013 Headlines: Negotiation of a free trade deal, North Korea's proposition for the U.S., and more. • by LRaup • 06/17/2013
- A Discussion on the Obama-Xi Summit • by TGarland • 06/13/2013
- Chart of the Day: A tough three months for America's manufacturing sector • by LDonia • 06/13/2013
- June 13, 2013 Headlines: Bill Clinton's take on U.S. manufacturing, troubled trade agreements, and more. • by LRaup • 06/13/2013
- Manufacturing employment will level off, says report • by mmcmullan • 06/12/2013