TAKE ACTION: Tell Congress to stand up to China's currency peg.
It’s hard to believe that Congress could pass a bill today that would create American jobs, lower the trade deficit, strengthen our economy, and not cost taxpayers a dime. Or that 83 percent of U.S. voters support this bill.
A bill with bipartisan support was introduced yesterday to give American businesses and workers more tools to deter China and other nations from cheating by making their imports cheaper and our exports harder to sell in their markets.
TAKE ACTION: Click here to Tell your Member of Congress to cosponsor the Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act of 2013 and get it passed.
Related recent Blogs
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013