TAKE ACTION: Tell Congress to stand up to China's currency peg.
It’s hard to believe that Congress could pass a bill today that would create American jobs, lower the trade deficit, strengthen our economy, and not cost taxpayers a dime. Or that 83 percent of U.S. voters support this bill.
A bill with bipartisan support was introduced yesterday to give American businesses and workers more tools to deter China and other nations from cheating by making their imports cheaper and our exports harder to sell in their markets.
TAKE ACTION: Click here to Tell your Member of Congress to cosponsor the Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act of 2013 and get it passed.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013