Sweatshirts for men and women
There's a chill in the air, at least for many of us. If it's time to pack up your tees in favor of sweatshirts, check out these two American-made options.
For men, American Giant makes hoodies in a variety of styles (zip-up, pullover, etc.) at the company's sewing facility in Brisbane, CA.
And for women, A.S.Tees offers a thermal hooded sweatshirt made in Salley, SC. It's sad to bid the summer adieu, but you might as well doing it wearing American-made clothing.
Images taken from company websites.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013