Sweatshirts for men and women
There's a chill in the air, at least for many of us. If it's time to pack up your tees in favor of sweatshirts, check out these two American-made options.
For men, American Giant makes hoodies in a variety of styles (zip-up, pullover, etc.) at the company's sewing facility in Brisbane, CA.
And for women, A.S.Tees offers a thermal hooded sweatshirt made in Salley, SC. It's sad to bid the summer adieu, but you might as well doing it wearing American-made clothing.
Images taken from company websites.
Related recent Blogs
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014