This summer, make sure your child's bathing suit is Made in USA.
With the school year winding down and the summer season upon us, a bathing suit is again becoming one of the key items in a child’s wardrobe. Tidepools Swimwear is the perfect place to find American-made swim and surfwear this year.
Originally established in 1986 in Laguna Beach, CA, Tidepools offers boys and girls beachwear for any age, from infants to teenagers.
In addition to a range of bathing suit styles, the company offers body suits, board shorts, dresses, t-shirts, and more. All of the products are made with U.V. 50+ sun protective fabric, which is a great way to protect your child from the sun’s harsh rays. Tidepools items come in numerous patterns and colors.
Check out what Tidepools has to offer.
Researched and written by AAM intern Jaclyn Knell.
Photo taken from Tidepools website.
Related recent Blogs
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013