Spring into warm weather with Made in USA Nail Polish
Spring is officially here in Washington, DC and The Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) has been looking for a way to brighten our warm weather looks! What could be a better way to incorporate spring colors into fashion than by American Made nail polish? There’s certainly nothing more simple.
OPI, Odontorium Products Inc., is based in Los Angeles California, and manufactures products at their North Hollywood factory. They provide an array of colors for every season and every trend. Whether you’re looking for “I Think in Pink” or “No Room for the Blues”, there is sure to be a color that fits your style.
As a leading brand in beauty, OPI is not only a Made in USA product, but they are committed to raising industry standards. As their website states:
OPI also takes a lead within the Profession Beauty Industry in raising standards by which the industry operates. OPI is active in numerous industry associations whose aim is to ensure that consumer safety is always preserved, through products and services which are developed to meet and exceed safety standards.
I can’t think of any other way to express my love for colors than through different shades of nail polish. A hint of color completes your every day outfit . OPI nail polish colors are vibrant, rich, sparkly, and long lasting.
OPI can be found in nearly every store that has a beauty section. Check out their website, and spring into the warm weather with a fresh coat of bright and colorful nail polish.
This blog was written by AAM intern Pamela Tom-Jack
Image provided by polyvore.com
Related recent Blogs
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014
- As American as Apple Pie — But Made Overseas • by TGarland • 07/02/2014
- Celebrate National Sunglasses Day with American Made Shades • by LRaup • 06/27/2014
- Jolie & Elizabeth: Light Flirty Styles Perfect for Summer • by elizabethbb • 06/20/2014
- Need a Last Minute Father’s Day Gift? Check Out Frank Clegg Leatherworks. • by elizabethbb • 06/13/2014
- The Made-in-China Bay Bridge Continues to Cost California • by elizabethbb • 06/09/2014
- Celebrate Father’s Day with American Made Bow Ties • by LRaup • 06/06/2014
- Sail into Summer with TipsySkipper • by LRaup • 05/30/2014
- New Balance: Sprint into Summer • by admin • 05/23/2014
- Taylor Stitch: Unique Clothing, Made in San Francisco • by scapozzola • 05/16/2014