A shout-out from SALSA to the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM)
In their latest newsletter, Salsa, an email marketing firm, highlighted some of the recent successes of the Alliance for American Manufacturing's (AAM) ongoing social media campaigns.
Salsa cited AAM's efforts to "promote strong Buy American provisions at the federal and state levels," and praised AAM as a "major driver of information."
AAM's expanded social media efforts came courtesy of Digital Media Director Alison Burke. Salsa recognized that Burke had formulated a new outreach strategy that would "change things up enough to continue to engage their current advocates as well as capture new support":
"We needed to make sure we were using all the communications tools available to us to continue to reach and educate our supporters in the most effective way possible,” said Alison Burke, manager of services, AAM. “I was brought in to formalize a strategy around the use of our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, press releases and emails. My first focus was to streamline our online presence. We needed to look at our tools and start using them together to create more effective campaigns and ultimately, more advocates."
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013