Shoes You Can Throw In the Dishwasher
We know that it may be a little too cold to think about sandals, but Okabashi shoes make the perfect gift for more reasons than one.
These colorful sandals for both women and men are American-made (in Buford, GA), 100% recyclable, dishwasher safe (dishwasher safe shoes? yup), super-comfortable, and approved by the American Chiropractic Association to be good for you too. Not to mention, they're super cheap!
Okabashi shoes can be purchased online or at select retailers.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- 51 American-made holiday gifts from around the country • by LDonia • 11/27/2013
- American-made Holiday Shopping: tips and tricks • by LDonia • 11/25/2013
- Direct from Griffin, GA: American-made towels • by LDonia • 11/20/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- What’s in a name? Is the Made In America Festival really all that Made In America? • by mmcmullan • 08/29/2013
- Governors applaud Made in the USA, but do their laws support American manufacturing? • by TGarland • 08/23/2013