Shoes You Can Throw In the Dishwasher
We know that it may be a little too cold to think about sandals, but Okabashi shoes make the perfect gift for more reasons than one.
These colorful sandals for both women and men are American-made (in Buford, GA), 100% recyclable, dishwasher safe (dishwasher safe shoes? yup), super-comfortable, and approved by the American Chiropractic Association to be good for you too. Not to mention, they're super cheap!
Okabashi shoes can be purchased online or at select retailers.
Related recent Blogs
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- New American-made locomotives unveiled. • by scapozzola • 05/13/2013
- Members of Congress Press for "Buy America" Steel Preferences in Transportation, Defense, and Homeland Projects. • by scapozzola • 05/02/2013
- April 30, 2013 Headlines: The national debt, cyber spying, and more. • by LRaup • 04/30/2013
- When taxpayer dollars are spent overseas... • by scapozzola • 04/30/2013
- April 29, 2013 Headlines: Hiring numbers, U.S. manufacturing's success, and more. • by LRaup • 04/29/2013