September 4, 2012 Headlines: Women in manufacturing, troubles with China
CNN.com: Women make an impact in manufacturing sector.
Bloomberg: American manufacturing likely stagnated last month.
Washington Post: Samsung plans to review labor practices and conditions at all of its suppliers in China.
Reuters: History suggests China's economy could rebound, as it did under similar circumstances in 2009.
CNBC.com: Financial analysts worry that China is focusing too much on political leadership change, and not enough on its economy.
New York Times: European Union Trade Commissioner has been fighting long and hard for 'level playing field' with China.
Related recent Blogs
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014
- 86th Academy Awards: The Top 5 Manufacturing Movies • by scapozzola • 02/28/2014
- 86th Academy Awards: Those Oscar statuettes are totally made in the USA! • by LDonia • 02/28/2014