September 4, 2012 Headlines: Women in manufacturing, troubles with China
CNN.com: Women make an impact in manufacturing sector.
Bloomberg: American manufacturing likely stagnated last month.
Washington Post: Samsung plans to review labor practices and conditions at all of its suppliers in China.
Reuters: History suggests China's economy could rebound, as it did under similar circumstances in 2009.
CNBC.com: Financial analysts worry that China is focusing too much on political leadership change, and not enough on its economy.
New York Times: European Union Trade Commissioner has been fighting long and hard for 'level playing field' with China.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013